The Three 'B's
Monday, December 15, 2008
Buying is Beautiful, despite being Broke.Finally, a mesh bag that caught my eye. It was love at first sight. I am just a big bags person. Or is it that I just love the ol skool Guess range? I love the triangle. This is my X'mas pressie to myself... and I'm already using it!!! Excuses!!! Lol!
Really, what is with all the undies? I only have ONE PAIR OF BOOBS and at times, they are non-existent. These four are so gonna add on to my already long list of new and unworn undies. I was telling someone (I can't remember who), that I can wear a different new set for each day of the CNY (初一到十五)... Faint!
And... more undies, and more sleepwear!!! Cotton-on has such affordable stuff!!! this leopardie slip is so f-ing comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray for being a girl!!!!!
Surprise gift! First X'mas present! Despite my SEVERE attempts to keep away from brands the recession-time-being, someone has to pamper me. Omg. But, Loewe (say: Low-Ay-Way) I love you, really. You make my heart skip a beat, you make my eyes widen (in joy when I see your range, and in horror when I check the price tag). Thank you to Peiyi!!!
More toys! This series is UBER CUTE!!!! OMG!!!! Yes I know this is boring you... but hobbies will be hobbies! At least I have Ivy's full support and have her to scream and jump in joy with me. and the best part is, even our ROM dates are so close (a day apart). Lol! We are in love with each other, yet, marrying other men. LOL!
Ribbons tied by me! Pretty little bows =)
Snacks from my weekend colleagues; aside from the M & S marshmallows, the rest are from Narita Airport! Shiokness! I didn't want to take the biscuits sticks though... fattening. Just took the box, as usual! So pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!
I realise that I'm using alot of exclamation marks, but well, these things get me excited so what to do???
My SLK... yeah right! Been in the showroom for so long liao... any takers?? Haaa.
I just love it when the skies and trees paint a romantic picture.

Random picture of a hand posy... the colors are so me!
London choco rooollll... london choco rooollll... blah blah choco... la la la la la ...
FAMILIAR RIGHT THIS AD!!!! F!! It's that blardy ad!!!! IT is played alot after 9pm on Channel 8... cos it's one of the sponsors for Little Nonya I think.
And it made me buy it's neighbour, London Pandaaaan Rolllll....
Tastes okay. Erm, actually, tastes very trans-fatty! Heee...
Talk about fats, I gained so much unneccessary calories over last weekend at Willie's housewarming. All the unhealthy snacks and ALL THE ALCOHOL I HAD OMG!!!!!!!!!
And this weekend it's my waikiki party!!!!!!!!!!! More fats comin!!
Jiggle bells, jiggle bells, jiggle all the way
Oh not fun, it is to see a fatty arm all day,
HEY!!
Jiggle bells, jiggle bells, jiggle all the way,
So not fun, it is to see ima fatty all the way.
Have a great week ahead!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 5:12 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**