Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today I had solitary lunch, because I needed to pop over to Taka's Art Friend to get some stuff...

The Jollibean auntie is so ENOUGH of me buying 'beancurd with barley, less sugar'. Yes, it is officially my new favourite indulgence and I'm glad that there is at least one outlet still within my reach in town.


This is my love now. How do they do it? Scoops of the curd, followed by the syrup (remember to ask for less), a few generous scoops of barley, and finally, a nice scoop of HOT soya milk!

I was travelling up the escalator on my way back, and looking at all the dressy people going downwards on the other side. Suddenly, it just occured to me that, I, a little citizen of Singapore, is actually working in the country's most fashionable area.

Suddenly, I just thought, 'wow... actually I'm quite cool?' and I suppose that me working here in town would go across to people BETTER than when I used to say, I work in 'ang sua' area. You know, that kinda feeling?

But then again, it also depends on which company you are working for, what industry etc etc... the list goes on. For me, I used to think this way - people working in Orchard love spending or would end up spending alot anyway (peer pressure, material temptations all around) and those working on Jurong Island sure save alot... any same sentiments?

All of a sudden I reminise the days I walked down the streets of Hong Kong and how nice it felt to soak up the country's unique clutter. I miss HKG!

It's Wednesday today, why do I keep seeing people in my head, doing robot moves to 'Strange Love'?

Time to mambo, maybe?? Not tonight, definitely, I have tonnes of important things to do! Today, I kicked start the day well with three rounds on the track and a few non-passing yoga moves back in my room. I am so 'motivated'!

And before I go...


New one!!!! I gotta add it on to my collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:51 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**