Caught in the middle
Saturday, January 10, 2009
There's this song by A1 titled as above... and it just came to my mind when I think of Ling's situation now...Not just her, but many others, too. Everyone is 'caught in the middle' at some point of their lives.
Things are so different now you're gone,
I thought it'd be easy I was wrong.
And now I'm caught,
And now I'm caught in the middle.
Even though I'm with someone new,
All I can think about is you.
And now I'm caught,
And now I'm caught in the middle.
Saw Dad yesterday on my day off and as time goes by, I start to doubt, his state of mind.
Is he here, or is he not? What is he thinking when I call out to him? Can he even really hear me?
No one would know what he's thinking... I used to be sad, I still am, but it is more taken over by a feeling of pity and regret... that my Dad, who is just like anyone else's Dad, who's worked hard and etc, probably won't have the chance to 'retire' happily. What the future has for us... no one knows and these days, I find everything, even much more uncertain...
I have an 'exploded' hair now and the effect was GORGEOUS when I walked out of the salon yesterday. However, this morning when I rose, what greeted me was a whole head of mess lol.
Just about a month left to THE DAY. Strangely, all my excitement has DEAD! I'm not sure why but maybe because it isn't the full works (customary). Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed 24-7 because right now, there are many other prevailing issues, one biggest one being my Dad and yes, I am 'caught in the middle'. Well, life is just about like this, filled with uncertainty, challenges, confusion and shit, ain't it?
[To be continued...]
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:20 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**