This entry begun because I was thinking of things I wanna get my hands on!


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I need to buy alot of things!!!

I'm dreaming of a new desktop / laptop... the current one seems virus infected and the CD drive is jammed! That particular CD that's been trapped inside has been there for months...!? I think the 'Eject' button is screwed up... I've 'kicked' the CPU, used various 'tools' to pry open the drive but none of the above works...lol. I totally hate rectifying com problems and I am so darn afraid of losing all my beloved pictures (you will be alarmed at the no. of pictures I have)... how am I going to burn all the pictures when the CD drive is dead? *Scratches head*. I ought to do something soon... sense that the end of my computer is coming...! Use thumbdrive? Burn in my office?

BTW, while walking around in Sim Lim sometime back I saw this pink CPU casing that is seriously girly! Dreaming liao... and on that same day I saw the LG pink flip phone... the one they advertised using ice cream like the phone color is so pastel and sweet? But frankly speaking the phone's functions sucks... and speaking of the list of things to buy, a higher tech phone is one of the things on my list... but again, no desired model yet. I still like E71... but it's like abit passe now?

And I remember the other day at Krist's house when her Mum was complaining that the washing machine was spoilt, home phone too, every darn thing was spoilt! Lol... spoilt things = excuse to shop for new ones!!! Should be a happy thing right? Come to think of it... the washing machine and fridge at my home aren't doing so good either! *prays hard for them to carry on working / to strike 4D*

The big thing I'm owing my family would be a decent dining set!!! I haven't been doing my duty! Where to buy a lasting and beautiful dining set at an afforable price?

On the other hand, I spend too extravagently sometimes (well, many times actually!). But I find it very tough to keep my hands off those cute little things. They don't cost much when bought a little at a time but when you sum everything together, the $$$ IS substantial afterall. Now, post ROM, I have more things to worry about. My new house which equates reno, furniture but more importantly, the housing loan! We have to step up on our savings too and I am more worried than ever for my job - knowing that if I ever lose it I am dead. I know I'll have to take my job to a higher level starting this year and expect higher stress level... but I'm also grateful for the opportunity given to me. It was unexpected but I am grateful, really am!

The saying goes - 'never rely on one single source of income'... that's so true... when times are so unpredictable now. I'm supposed to start on my '2nd venture' soon. March, maybe? Won't be easy but I'll try!!!

I was in my room doing the usual packing few days ago (it was a mess, I was practically out EVERYDAY preparing for my ROM... w/o doing any chores). Again I got a massive headache looking at all the things I've collected and sighed at all the DUST. I really need a FULL WEEK at home to start clearing all these things; I would be moving out eventually... and I wanna bring all my beloved things with me!!!

After watching Benjamin Button yesterday came the huge reminder that we come into this world with nothing and that we leave with nothing as well... i scares me that I'm no longer a 16 year old longing for my adulthood and that I am now fast stepping into my 30s.


Finally got this, at a steal! Pending on the perfume list are still - the Narcisco and RL Romance one... hahaz! this Givenchy one smells heavenly... it's abit like Anna Sui's Secret Wish that kinda pattern lor.

I need a new drinking cup (with a matching lid, please!) and a watch!!! Argggh! I've damaged 2 watches in total during clubbing... wth... but I've yet to find a design I like =) I think it will be my birthday present this year from my other half. Can start choosing now? =)

Proposed family projects - 2009
Our KL trip in March to celebrate the birthdays for the March babies - Mummy and Aldrich! ZQ REFUSED to tag along because he says that KL is not for him!!! Nvm, my younger bro will be my bf for our trip =D And BKK is not safe to visit at the moment is it... though I kinda want to go to BKK!!! =( First things first, I do hope the trip can be confirmed soon!!! If we do go... I want my '全场25RM' shop again... lol!!

Speaking of 'March babies'... it is also the following people's birthday month:
Kaiyi
Kat
Kalun
JX
Yan
Zann
ZQ

WTH! 9 birthdays! Well done!! March - Aries - Easy going people... but not bad that I have many easy going friends lol...

Continuing on the 'family projects' thingy... it's time to give the hall a revamp! If I do get the dining set... I would like our (embarrassing) dirty white walls, colored to go with the set!!! It was one of Mum's wishes but none of us got down to doing it... 2 colors, perhaps? It would be a nice project before I move out soon... and not forgetting our metal gate!!!!! It is damn worn out and rusty!!! Gosh!!!!! Just msg-ed bro to ask his opinion...

Bye for now =PpPpp




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:23 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**