A series of unfortunate events concerning the eye
Thursday, March 26, 2009
So freaky, honestly! Happened just from Mon - Wed...1. Bro had cornea ulcer (a result of dirty lens)... seriously, he needs to practise hygiene!!! I was mortified to hear that he doesn't regularly change his lens solution. OMG X 1.
2. ZQ got poked in the eye during a game of basketball last night (yes, he is playing bball on a NON-SUNDAY as well...). His sensitive eyes (had lasik before) have been blurry and teary since last night and he's going to see a doctor later. the thought of getting POKED in the eye. OMG X 2.
and, the most chui of them all...
3. Grandpa mistook medicated oil for eye drops. Yes, OUCH! He had to be treated at SGH. Glad he's better now... I think he must put those two items far far far far apart from now on... I ever had medicated oil in my eye... just abit cos I accidentally rubbed my eyes with a 'stained' hand and the feeling was already HORRID. I can't imagine how Grandpa felt with the drops DIRECT into his eye!!!! OMG X 3.
My gosh. Put on your shades, and take cover!!! It must be the bad luck for eye week.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:42 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**