若问你一生有什么遗憾,你怎么回答?


Monday, March 16, 2009

The soul is whole, it is complete. It is free of the bodily break-down and sickness and pain. It is the person, truly. One cannot love, think, move, or react, if he has no soul. It is the life of our body, for the body is nothing but a shell, of which the soul lives.

But what happens when this soul is trapped in a malfunctioning body? What happens when this soul tries so hard but there is NO WAY he can express himself, for the body that houses it is deteriorating, having no ability to speak, or move?

These thoughts ran thru my mind when I looked over at Dad on Saturday.

Thoughts and questions which would stay unanswered, maybe?

A heavy downpour came on our way to see Dad, as if a reminder from Heaven of how pathetic things have become.

My efforts towards my Dad would be one of the biggest regrets in my life. I'm not too old to begin with, but, I already have such a huge regret. Saying all these won't change anything and you would probably agree that I should spend myself acting on certain things rather than just saying, but you would understand if only you were in my position.

Some unidentified others and I were playing table tennis by the window, and I was warning them that the ping pong ball might drop out of the window.

As the game progressed, eventually, it did bounce out of the window. The ball is orange in color.

As we exclaimed when the ball fell out, the white birds outside SWARMED to the ball's 'rescue'.

One particular bird saves the ball, and, while keeping the ball on its body, suddenly flies very quickly to our window.

I recognize that window which our ball bounched out of. It's the study room of my grandparents' place.

The bird was making its way towards the window... but I cannot see its wings flapping. It's travelling like a plane, and seems to be zooming in.

It nears, and I realise that it is the shape of a human. Its face is white (like clay mask on the face).

It crashes in, and the person, is none other than me. It looks very scary. I realised I was already dead, and that was the form of me when I am dead...


I woke up feeling puzzled again, with yet another of the strange dreams I have. What does it mean this time, I wonder?

It's been raining so often lately... let me post a 'relevant' picture:



LOL.

Have a great week ahead.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:43 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**