Can't wait to rest


Thursday, July 31, 2008

My leg hurts and I wonder why! It's the rheumatism kind, above my ankle.

Infact, we are slowly fading (or, disintegrating you might say) away, as time passes. I noticed how much I've weakened over these years, falling sick more often than before and experiencing pain everywhere sooner than I thought I would.

Life's harsh parts causes pain, both emotionally and physically. Today I speak of the physical pain of course... you've really had enough of reading of my emotional downs haven't you? I suspect that those 'pain' I experience which feel like they come right from the bone, is a mild case of rheumatism. This is horrid to know but true. The moment I started running too much I began taking Glucosamine and now what, do I have to buy a bottle of those stinky medicated oil for rheumatism? Oh no.

Almost time to go... meeting ZQ and we're going to my area, finally!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 5:10 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**