Random thoughts on a Wednesday
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Is it pronounced as "Wenz-day" or "Wen-nerz-day"?My teacher also used to say that its "Pro-NUN-ci-ation" and not "Pro-NOUNCE-ci-ation". Well WHATEVER!!!
I can't wait for my break on Friday... I don't have weekends now and it feels weird. My boss was just telling me yesterday that I should start clearing my remaining leave for this year. To me these leave days are very very precious now, and I'd probably sit down one day to plan with much caution.
On the days I take leave I'll be alone (Iit's gonna be on weekdays when everyone's working their asses off), and while being alone I want to run, do chores, eat nice food, buy things, etc etc etc. Suddenly time becomes so precious.
But time has always been, hasn't it? Ask me WHY I only realise it more now?
Kind of feel like having a slow and romantic date tomorrow night since I'm off on Friday. Dates for me and ZQ are always so rush... if we hang out at town, going home from there takes very long... so my dates are often cut short; and I have so many chores to do within the miserable bit of time I have left when I reach home, considering the fact that I have to turn in early to avoid feeling too tired the next day. You might say that one should make do and be happy with it, but sometimes, don't you wish that your date doesn't end (especially, if it is a rather sweet one)?
Speaking of chores I must admit that I've been doing a LITTLE bit less lately, I wonder why? I guess I'll need to slowly let go and let everyone live in dirt and dumps!!! As long as I'm clean can already right? Sigh, but I know I'll still succumb to my own lack of willpower and STILL DO IT FOR THEM.
I suddenly remember one thing I've been dying to try for ages, but haven't had the chance to, cos the stall closes damn early!!! What is it?

Onde Onde from sgkueh at Amoy St Market!!!!!!! Damn look at that pict!!!! I got it from Stomp! some time back!

From one of my fav food blogs! Yummy shot!!!

Onde skin with no artificial coloring! Which means it's the original color of sweet potato flesh!!! And look at the insides!!! It makes my own 'insides' shiver with craving!!!

Damn!!!!!!! DURIAN!!!!!

From another guy's blog, I can imagine HOW GOOD he must have felt eating that. D24 filling onde onde... I would trade sex for that ANYTIME!!!!!! Durian and coconut... lethal combi!!!!! I wonder if they're even come up Red bean onde onde?? LOL. I heard they've got mango onde!!!
They've taken such lovely shots, I (and the stall owners should) appreciate them for that!!!
I must go there early on Friday!!!!!!!!!!
Okay better control my emotions.... =)
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:43 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**