Holiday for... just awhile


Monday, March 30, 2009

The girls are going to KL again!!

So scarily spontaneous of us, especially of me, but a joyful thing nonetheless!

The soul within me is sending reminders that I had better control my spending! Think of the new house! Think of the DRY BANK ACCOUNT! This time around, maybe I'll be found at Jalan Petaling scouting for cheap merchandise but hey, don't judge me ok!!! We all have a little 'cheapnest' in us sometimes!

It's ZQ's birthday tomorrow and I didn't get him anything... because there's nothing to buy... so I'm treating him to dinner tonight (to my own benefit too cos I honestly <3 buffets!!!)! I hope he will like the selection Cafe Brio's offers.

Suddenly, my mind is wondering off to the durian pancake I had with my grams at Ellenborough...!

I hope you had a good Monday!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 5:10 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**