A week of hell at work
Saturday, March 28, 2009
You know how sometimes, some weeks prove to be extremely challenging (work wise)?I had such a particular week and am feeling nothing but relief that it is over. Certainly, it doesn't mean shit will no longer come my way but at least, one of the shittiest week ever has passed. It is awfully hard to fulfil CS in Singapore sometimes, honestly!! You people out there stop giving service people a hard time!!!
While things may get messy and head-shaking, we see beautiful packagings which save our day... for a bit! For me though, it's not just a bit but a huge lot (cos you know why!)!! Peach flavored sweets to chase the blues away - saw these with Michelle last night.
And what better way to show your love and attentiveness than through actions? ZQ gave me this tin knowing my obsession with nice packaging. He has succeeded well, because the plus point is it looks vintage too!!!!! And he also specially bought me Room for Dessert carrot cake (yes, our love cake) which I enjoyed this morning for breakfast! I should be very touched that he actually remembers alot of things I like and don't quite know WHY I still so have many complaints. This is actually very good liao. Considering, a chui eyed him still does all these things! I feel rather ashamed at what a horrible person I am and for not showing him enought tenderness like a woman should! Opps that sounded wrong.

A random pict I found online, just feel like owning those cushions! But I won't have my home looking so candylike - too bright for my liking.
My original rattas have new friends! New colors, lower price! The black and white ones... I hesitated nil bit to purchase the moment I saw them last week. Now a happy bunch of 4s enjoying each others' company (I strongly believe). I thought the black one looks awfully cute; the grey of its tiny hands look like they're in gloves, lol.
*playing in background*
even though I'm in love..
sometimes I get so afraid
i'd say something so wrong
just to have something to say...
Wrong song, but I like the beat of it though.
Happy Sat, I wish to blog for you all tonight again but I can't seem to keep my promises! We'll see!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 5:21 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**