I wish...
Sunday, April 29, 2007
I wish to be this happy everyday, with you...
Our nice Sunday together =D, today...
Yes, I wish, but, I don't actually have to 'wish'. It is up to me whether I WANT TO BE THIS HAPPY EVERYDAY.
On the night before today, the sweet embrace and heavily connected moment we shared after my wild outburst told me that you really DO mean alot to me... Why then, had I foolishly thought many times that maybe this was not meant to be? I'm sorry, and I'm glad to have cleared the air and enjoy today with you... I loved every minute of it, and now, thinking back, if I were to lose this closeness with you, the pain would be tremendous...
I'm sorry that I thought you've changed, but it was infact I who's raised my expectations, in the process, demanding alot and upsetting you, and the worst thing of all, forgetting to be tender to you and to care for you...
Could I, for once, look and reflect upon my own actions, before jumping into conclusions? Gawd, I am horrid, but I'm glad.. you're still here with me.
Hugs...
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:44 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**