On cakes and tree trunks


Friday, May 04, 2007

Been rather busy at work, endless paperwork and follow-ups... well... tell me if there's any job with totally no shit at all. Seems rare. But at least, the shit here's still quite manageable and I'm still considered QUITE happy working here. Minus the occasional PMS colleagues and customers. Well. Quite happy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! You should never be too comforatble or too happy about anything. Keep it neutral to lessen the potential disappointment.

Yours truly's birthday next Sat... how time flies. I now believe the saying that after you reach 21, time breezes by like nobody's business at all. I wouldn't want to believe it if I'm turining 40.

Isn't that thought enough to make you cherish your 20s better? Go!! Run along! Play! Eat! Party! Dress up! Flaunt those thighs and abs which will become tree-trunk sized in years to come.
Now you know where my title came from. This is just one instance whereby I seriously don't know what to put for my entry title, again.
Sigh. Back to the figure thing, there are, of course, folks who have a to-die-for figure even up the years. I certainly hope to fall into that category. (But how will I, with the constant intake of cakes?).

Flourless, eggless or sugarless cakes, anyone? Nah, those don't work for me! I need the real substance! Cakes! Tarts! Crumbles!! Come to me!

From Hershey's website. Yes. I visit these sites... they have fabulous recipes!

Next week's gonna be a week filled with food and cakes. Ah, Birthdays. The excellent excuse to gorge and have fun!
More words and pictures coming your way on Sunday (my usual blogging day, if you've ever noticed)!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 3:52 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**