Hi dear readers...


Sunday, May 20, 2007


Choc Fondue, $12.90 from Coffee Club (Central Mall)

I owe you guys tonnes of pictures, there's so much, really... mostly on lovely scenaries and of course, food. Ling agreed with me that we can't seem to snap anymore 'pretty us' pictures (remember the days of narcissim, days of endless pictures with our bigass faces at all diff angles?), now... we're just so... lifeless?

Hence, the large volume of 'object' snappies instead. Speaking of the lifeless us, came the not-so-funny joke of suicide via jumping into S'pore River shared between me, Ling and Irene. =\

My emotions have been running wild lately (what is new, really?), there can't seem to be one moment I can sit down to post a proper entry, well planned with the perfect words, images and sequence. Tonight, perhaps? No more excuses plus the Blogger posting template is back in shape. And, I hope you like this new layout. Simple but pretty. I'm glad we have sites like Blogskins. I remember the days years ago when I blogged using Pitas... I used to build my own skins using HTML.

I hope you're having a nice and relaxing Sunday just as I am. The sun is blazing out there, but it doesn't frustrate me. I am feeling nice and calm, and I'll be heading out for a walk soon.

Check back again for my colorful posts, would ya?




♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:09 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**